See bottom of page for Active and Recently Sold homes like, 1655 North California Boulevard, Unit 225, Walnut Creek, CA in the Mercer building:
Live at the Mercer, in the center of downtown Walnut Creek - walking distance to restaurants, high-end shopping and BART. Spa-like building amenities include a pool, hot tub, gym, club room (with chef rated kitchen and grand piano), bbq area, outdoor fireplace and concierge. North facing, this 2 bedroom and 2 full bathroom condo overlooks the sparkling pool and hot tub area. Spacious kitchen includes a Sub Zero refrigerator and gas range. There are two parking spaces and a storage locker included. High school is Las Lomas with a Great Schools rating of 9! Look for the interactive 3d tour, including VR, and walk through the property virtually. Hurry, this one will not last!
Active status and more info: https://www.elizabethrusso.com/property/40863465/
2 BD 2 FULL BA 1,198 SqFt $632 per month HOA
An Interview with the Sellers of 1655 North California Boulevard, Unit 225, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
How come you're selling?
We are moving out of state.
Tell us 3 features you love most about your home?
- The bedrooms are on the opposite sides of the condo.
- The kitchen is a joy to cook in with the gas burner/stove, Sub Zero refrigerator and high top bar area for prep-work.
- People watching is great from all windows and balcony. When it rains, the pool reflects like glitter on the ceiling at night. We really loved this.
3 besties about the location of your home?
- The building amenities are awesome. It's like living at a full time spa.
- The Counter Hamburgers and Starbucks are in our building. Blow Dry Bar, iBar, Galaxy Nail Spa complete the spa experience.
- You can walk to BART, high end shopping, go out to eat every night and have nearly endless choices of cuisine.
Schools per https://www.acalanes.k12.ca.us/schoolfinder
Elementary School: Buena Vista Elementary School, Great School Rating: 7
Middle School: Walnut Creek Intermediate School, Great School Rating: 8
High School: Las Lomas High School, Great School Rating: 9
How about the HOA?
Homeowners Association: Mercer
Fees: $632 Monthly
What does the HOA Fee Cover?
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Area
- Exterior maintenance
Tell us about your home?
Enter the front of the building, you are greeted by the concierge. You can also enter from the side or garage. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor. As you enter the front door, the kitchen is to your left, coat closet and laundry room are on your left. Straight ahead is the dining room and living room. The living room has access to the balcony and a fire place. There's a master bedroom with duel sinks, a bath tub and shower and toilet room. On the other side of the condo, adjacent to the master is the second bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom has a shower over tub. Every window has a view of the common area pool.