Well folks, we have entered into a Seller's Market, here's why:
- Home choices are limited for buyers
- Three are multiple bids for homes under 500,000
- There are new FICO Credit Scoring Rules for the United States (click the link to read more)
- Interest rates are a whole percent lower than they were last year
- People are starting to feel safe in their current jobs
Below, you'll find a two current snapshots of Contra Costa County and Alameda County.
Remember, reach out to one of us when you're ready to start thinking about making a move? The earlier the better. It takes time to plan a good transaction.