Presented by our own Marcus Anderson
$507,000 2 BD 2 BA 1,014 SqFt
Searching for an updated kitchen? Want a walkable location? Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? Move-in ready and walkable location. Ask your agent about the interactive 3d tour.
Check the up to date status: http://www.elizabethrusso.com/property/40764035/
Private Showings Only
Here are the 2 bedroom Condo's and Townhomes, with relative square footage, recently sold in Danville-CA:
|8/16/2016||1131 San Ramon Valley Blvd||$525,000||1114||2||1.5||No|
|9/21/2016||409 Garden Creek Place||$562,500||1090||2||1.5||No|
|10/21/2016||513 Garden Creek Place||$525,000||1090||2||1.5||No|
|10/27/2016||133 Midland Way||$507,500||1006||2||2||No|
*All information is from Public Record and measurements are approximations.
An Interview with the Sellers
Give us a description of your home
- This home has a beautiful kitchen with an open floor plan; great for entertaining! The back patio gives you some of the solace of a backyard without the maintenance. On the top floor, the laundry hookups are close to the two bedrooms.
Your favorite feature of the home
- We love the how the openness between the kitchen, living area, and back patio provide relaxed living and easy entertainment.
Tell us the best thing about the location of your home
- Our home is walking distance to almost everything we need for our daily life: the high school, plenty of restaurants, Trader Joe's in Danville Square, and church. You can quickly get on the freeway and enjoy Walnut Creek or San Ramon.
How about upgrades or updates you have done
- Newer floors, some custom designer paint, granite countertops along with stainless steel appliances. Dual pane windows.
List your top 5+ neighborhood hot spots (i.e., coffee shops, parks, etc.) and tell us what you love about them
- Danville Chocolates: Scrumptious and decadent chocolates to please the connoisseur's.
- St Isidore Catholic Church: An established community with regular mass and a K-8 school. Check out their Twitter.
- Danville Library: The second most circulated library in Contra Costa County keeps a regular schedule for kid's activities and has a strong selection of new books.
- Farmers Market: Held downtown every Saturday from 9am – 1pm. It's walking distance from the community and has a wide selection of produce and food vendors.
- The Restaurants on Hartz Avenue: So many good places to choose from and then let it settle on the walk home.
Why are you selling your home?
- It's time to move around our investments.
What schools would our kiddos go to?
- St. Isidore School, K-8, 0.6 mi from home
- San Ramon Valley Christian Academy, K-6, 0.3 mi from home
- Montair Elementary School, K-5, 0.9 mi from home
- Stone Valley Middle School, 6-8, 3.7 mi from home
- San Ramon High School, 9-12, 0.8 mi from home
- 2 beds 1.5 baths
Kitchen - High-end stainless steel KitchenAid appliances including
- Newer Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stylish Hood
- Fridge with double French doors, freezer drawer
- Fridge/freezer with double French doors
- Quiet Dishwasher
- Granite counter-top with hints of blue
- Soft-close features
- Open to the kitchen
- Wood burning Fireplace
- Deep closet under staircase
- Patio for outdoor furniture and potential BBQ, bordered by flowers and garden shed.
- Shows like a model
- Custom lighting with industrial hints
- Ralph Lauren Custom Paint on stair well and hearth
HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION INFO
Homeowners Association: Danville Townhomes Homeowners Association
Fees: $439/month | Mandatory
What does the HOA Fee Cover
- Community Pool/Hot tub
- Common Area and exterior maintenance
- Trash Removal
Describe the Community (i.e., quiet, dog-friendly, etc.)
- Very quiet
Describe the Parking situation. If spaces are reserved, what are your numbers
- Outside parking spaces are numbered by the unit. We have one assigned parking space labeled 201 right outside our door. There are also guest spots closer to the mail boxes.